Another big release is out to help prepare us for 2.0.
Most of the changes here are small to moderate features and improving stability but there have also been a lot of library
updates too which were important.
Prompting for Premium and Locked Features
One of the big changes in this release is that we're now requiring that users upgrade for features in premium
for which (in the past) we weren't requiring an upgrade.
This might mean at this point you will need to upgrade to premium if you depend on one of these features.
- Fixed issue with Polar builds not working on MacOS Catalina.
- Upgrade to latest electron-builder so that we can have MacOS Catalina
- Fixed bug where sometimes exceptions were swallowed and not properly reported.
- Updated Firebase to hopefully fix some bugs with latency and exceptions..
- Fixed delete dialogs as they were using older code...
- Merged branch for image optimization.
- Fixed alignment of headers in the doc repo
- Fixed bad bug with stats for spaced repetition queue not being computed accurately.
- Improved performance of doc table when selecting items.
- The document repository view is now much faster and context menus no longer have a 'gap'
which wouldn't trigger the menu.
- Now using larger buttons in the UI
- Show the front + back of cards when we 'show answer'